Currently some events in LA County have moved online or masks/vax may be required. We suggest checking with the venue/group directly or contact us.
The San Fernando Valley AA Central Office has been operating since 1966!
Thanks to the contributions and continued support of our groups & members; we are still going strong!
- Central Office has a 24-hour-a-day, 365 days-a-year telephone Hot Line with up-to-date meeting information.
- Your contributions make it possible for Central Office to keep a full stock of AA literature available 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- The Meeting Directory and online meeting information is generated out of Central Office,
as well as the monthly newsletter, The Recovery Times.
- Our website, www.sfvaa.org, has A.A. meeting information available and is updated regularly.
- The Public Information Group is always ready to assist the General Public with information on our organization through schools, health fairs, hospitals, etc.
- Convention flyers, upcoming events for the groups, and information regarding
the passing of our members are also available at Central Office.
Gratitude Month is the main fundraiser for Central Office
CONTRIBUTE ON-LINE: PayPal: [email protected]
Venmo: @sfvaaco Pin #2629 (if requested)
or you can always mail a check to: SFVCO – 16132 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406 – 3907
Get In Touch
Please reach out to us with any and all questions. We are here to support you!